We are Data Science UA, and we are a fast-growing IT service company. We are proud of developing the Data Science community in Ukraine for more than 7 years. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
We are looking for a shiny PR Manager to become a helping hand for the team that focuses on the company’s reputation, and brand awareness. We have a lot of work to do, but it brings a lot of fun. We need to power up our team with a new member who will help us get new leads via public relations.
-1 year of PR/Communication experience.
-You understand, that content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram should be different.
-High-level copywriting skills - the ability to quickly write different kinds of posts.
-Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian (as native) and English (Upper-Intermediate and above).
-Creativity - you can brainstorm and find new ways to recycle content and do the most with the least.
Nice to have:
-Working with visuals - basic knowledge of Photoshop and Canva.
-Building an employer brand.
-PR & Event management experience.
-Experience working with Ukrainian or foreign media.
-Education as a journalist or a philologist.
- Cooperation with the media, generation of info drives, and pitching materials.
- Organization and moderation of online events.
- Development of corporate merch from idea to implementation.
- Creation of communication strategies.
- Responsibility for managing the company's social networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram).
- Writing/proofreading/rewriting texts of various formats: articles, expert columns, releases, posts, speeches, and everything that will help convey value to the audience through words.
- Organizing the company's participation in professional events and working on interesting collaborations.
- Work on marketing materials: presentations, digital business cards, and PDF documents.
- Creation of e-mail newsletters for an existing database.
- Flexible working hours (our main focus on results)
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Of course, you will have vacation and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of the probation period.
- A lot of work and tasks you'd love to do.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni