Would you like to increase your cloud expertise? We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join an international cloud technology company.
This is a leading Microsoft & Azure partner providing cloud services in Europe and East Asia.
Working with different customer domains + the most professional team - growth! Let’s discuss.
Data Engineer is responsible for helping select, deploy, and manage the systems and infrastructure required of a data processing pipeline to support customer requirements.
You will work on cutting-edge cloud technologies, including Microsoft Fabric, Azure Synapse Analytics, Apache Spark, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Cosmos DB, HD Insights, Stream Analytics, Event Grid in the implementation projects for corporate clients all over EU, CIS, United Kingdom, Middle East.
Our ideal candidate is a professional passionated with technologies, a curious and self-motivated person.
Responsibilities revolve around DevOps and include implementing ETL pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance, model optimization
Architecting, designing, directing Data and Analytics solutions that are scalable, fault-tolerant and low-bias and that can be integrated and operationalized using available tools and resources
Providing technical expertise and advisory services to the customers, conducting workshops and presentations
– 3+ years of experience, ideally within a Data Engineer role.
– Strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing concepts, and ETL processes
– Strong Experience with Azure Cloud technologies
– Proficient experience in distributed computing principles and familiarity with key architectures, broad experience across a set of data stores (Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Synapse Analytics, Apache Spark, Azure Data Factory)
– Understanding of landing, staging area, data cleansing, data profiling, data security and data architecture concepts (DWH, Data Lake, Delta Lake/Lakehouse, Datamart)
– Strong SQL-skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Technical recommendations, problem-solving, risk management
– Proof of concept design, technical demonstration
– English —В2
Will be beneficial if a candidate has experience in SQL migration from on-premises to cloud, data modernization and migration, advanced analytics projects, and/or professional certification in data&analytics.
– Рrofessional growth and international certification
– Free of charge technical and business trainings and the best bootcamps (worldwide, including HQ Microsoft- Redmond courses)
– Innovative data & analytics projects, practical experience with cutting-edge Azure data&analytics technologies at various customers’ projects
– Great compensation and individual bonus remuneration
– Medical insurance
– Long-term employment
– Individual development plan
RecruitGarden is a creative recruiting agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
**If you send us a resume but we didn't answer - we're really sorry for this! We'll contact you as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.**
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current