Do you know three reasons to return to Acumatica technology?
1) development of a highly loaded gas metering system from scratch
2) strong, large and pleasant team from Ukraine and Canada
3) very high compensation
You can work anywhere – regardless of the time zone.
What do you think? Let’s discuss?
We are looking for a dedicated Acumatica Developer with extensive experience in C#, .NET Core, MS SQL, and deep understanding of Acumatica’s event life cycle. This position offers an opportunity to contribute to our dynamic team and enhance our ERP solutions to ensure the best experience for our users.
– design, develop, test, and implement high-quality solutions in Acumatica ERP utilizing C# and .NET Core
– engage in the customization and integration of the Acumatica platform based on business requirements
– understand and leverage the Acumatica events life cycle for optimal development practices
– optimize SQL queries, ensuring the best performance, reliability, and responsiveness from the database
– collaborate with cross-functional teams, understanding their needs and translating them into functional and efficient software solutions
– dive deep into garbage collector functionalities to manage memory efficiently and ensure smooth system operations
– keep up with Acumatica updates and trends, ensuring that our systems are always leveraging the best features and practices
– troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related issues, providing timely resolutions
– document development processes, best practices, and standard operating procedures
– assist in training end-users about new features or modifications to the existing system
– proven experience with Acumatica ERP development
– strong proficiency in C#, .NET Core, and MS SQL
– in-depth knowledge of Acumatica events life cycle
– demonstrable experience with garbage collector functionalities
– expertise in SQL query optimization techniques
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– effective communication skills, both written and verbal
– remote work
– flexible working hours
– friendly team
– opportunity to gain diverse experience
– 22 working days of holiday
– sick leave
– technical growth
RecruitGarden is a creative recruiting agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
**If you send us a resume but we didn't answer - we're really sorry for this! We'll contact you as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.**
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current