Do you want to take part in updating the world's communication and have experience with SMPP protocol? We’re looking for a Telecom SMPP Engineer for the real-time next-generation communication platform. Great conditions and benefits like sports, insurance, etc. Drop us a line to discuss details!
As a Telecom SMPP Engineer, you will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting SMPP-based systems and you will collaborate with various teams to ensure the smooth operation of SMS messaging services.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to SMPP connections, message delivery failures, error handling, and performance optimization.
- Interact with external clients in some cases for online testing to debug the issue.
- Collaborate with network engineers, software developers, and telecom operators to ensure seamless integration and operation of SMS messaging services.
- Assisting technical teams with tasks that require optimization and modifications to the current infrastructure.
- Generate technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, configuration guides and troubleshooting guides.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and regulations in the telecommunications industry, particularly related to SMS messaging and SMPP.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced knowledge of SMPP protocol.
- Require knowledge of SQL queries and Linux.
- Require knowledge of wireshark, tcp, bash.
- Experience with SMPP protocol and SMS gateways at least 1 year.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian languages will be a plus but is not required.
- Standard working time (9:00-18:00, Monday-Friday);
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Sick leave is not fixed;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
RecruitGarden is a creative recruiting agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
**If you send us a resume but we didn't answer - we're really sorry for this! We'll contact you as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.**
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current