Do you want to take part in updating the world's communication and have experience with SIP protocol? We’re looking for a Telecom SIP Engineer for the real-time next-generation communication platform. Great conditions and benefits like sports, insurance, etc. Drop us a line to discuss details!
As a Telecom SIP Engineer, you will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting SIP-based systems and you will collaborate with various teams to achieve your goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to SIP call flows, signaling errors, media quality, and network connectivity.
- Configure and maintain SIP-based systems, including VoIP platforms, softswitches and IP-PBX systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including network engineers, software developers, and VoIP service providers.
- Assisting technical teams with tasks that require optimization and modifications to the current infrastructure.
- Interact with external clients in some cases for online testing to debug the issue.
- Generate technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, configuration guides and troubleshooting guides.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and standards in the telecommunications industry, particularly related to SIP and VoIP.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced knowledge of the SIP protocol.
- Experience from 1 year with VoIP platforms, softswitches, SBCs, and IP-PBX systems.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills for SIP call flows and network connectivity.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian languages will be a plus but is not required.
- Standard working time (9:00-18:00, Monday-Friday);
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Sick leave is not fixed;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
RecruitGarden is a creative recruiting agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
**If you send us a resume but we didn't answer - we're really sorry for this! We'll contact you as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.**
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current