This position will be part of the API integrations team with special attention in the areas of Support, Integration and Optimization. They will also support the testing and documentation of day-to-day development & enhancements. They will provide support to existing API partnerships with both clients and suppliers.
In summary, the selected person will be responsible for the following functions:
• Define and parameterize the performance and performance monitoring tools of the internal and external APIs.
• Support the optimization team in technical matters, coordinating with IT & PMO the necessary developments to solve incidents or improve processes.
• In collaboration with IT, review and plan necessary improvements in API documentation, seeking performance improvement and providing our API clients with good service and performance.
• Establish the optimal procedures for greater performance and achievement of the objectives, giving visibility to the work of the entire team.
• Plan and organize the systematic obtaining of quality, useful and relevant information about the company's environment and the environment of external customers.
• Compare the strategies implemented and check if they have served to obtain the expected objectives or results. In this line, adapt the strategies according to the objectives established by the company and the demand of external customers.
• Management of onboarding new clients with the objective of optimizing their performance at API level.
• Support existing client with any API issues.
- Minimum experience of 3 - 4 years in distribution API management, preferably from the tourism sector (bed bank / wholesaler, technology platform).
Postman, Postgres, SQL Server, XML, JSON, Elastic Search, Cabana.
- Good technical knowledge of API’s and use of testing tools for functional & load testing.
- Previous experience in project management will be valued.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written & oral
- Excellent English. Other languages beneficial
- Analysis capacity.
- Commercial skills.
- Amenable to work on Holidays/Weekends
About Delivery Studio
Delivery Studio is a rapidly growing team of IT professionals passionate about helping companies to boost their businesses all over the world. We work both with start-ups and existing technology-based companies. Our major task is to maximize the potential of the client’s business and get the best results in performance.
Now we are glad to invite both active, motivated professionals and curious young specialists to our team!
Our company operates within the next focused areas:
— Web App Development
— Mobile App Development
— MVP Development for Startups
— Integration & Automatization
— AI-Chatbots Development
Why Delivery Studio?
— Projects that matter and bring value
— You get the opportunity to work with diversified clients, from small and mid-market business sectors to big-scale corporations and enterprises around the world.
— We work with multidirectional industries including Fintech, automotive, healthcare, travel, and hospitality, security, e-commerce.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni