We are - SBC Digital a leading digital marketing company in Europe, specializing in ad optimization platforms that empower media buyers worldwide to optimize their campaigns across various advertising platforms.
We operate with the agility of a startup, promoting a dynamic work environment without micromanagement or mundane tasks.
As we are currently in the active development phase, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join our excellent team and contribute to the cutting-edge product.
We are looking for a Video Editor to become a member of our Creative Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You should fulfill the video plan per month
You have to complete assigned tasks for the day on time.
You should be an active user of social networks.
Also being able to analyze and understand TikTok trends.
You have to see the whole picture of the composition (be able to choose the font, color, background, source, music etc.).
Being flexible and adapting to changes in the creative direction or scope of the project.
● Must have an iPhone.
● Having good learning abilities.
● Being a responsible and punctual person.
● Having the willingness to take constructive feedback.
● Working well in a collaborative environment.
● Having an ability to bring creative ideas to the table for video content.
● Having a keen eye for detail to ensure high-quality output.
● Having a strong desire to grow and develop professionally.
● Perseverance in your work.
● Work schedule:
From 10:00 to 17:00 Kyiv Time it’s for approval of your creatives with Team Lead.
● You can choose what 5 main days from a full week you can work (Creative
Department works 7 days per week).
● Attractive bonus system that helps you develop and get more money.
● The salary is fixed in dollars
● English or/and other languages.
● Knowledge of CupCut, InShot.
● Knowledge of basic editing techniques, transitions, and effects.
About SBC Digital
Our mission is simple but powerful: to deliver excellence in every aspect of our business. We constantly push boundaries, staying ahead of industry trends and taking new approaches to ensure our clients stay one step ahead. Join us on this unique journey as we redefine what it means to succeed in digital marketing.
Job posted on
18 November 2023