Our client is a leader, pioneer, and leading success story in providing Population Health Management and Analytics solutions. Over the past two decades, their mission statement, “Serving Others for Healthy Communities,” has consistently guided their products and services development and has never wavered from that commitment.
Tech stack: C#, .Net Core, Angular, Azure, SQL Server.
- 2+ commercial software engineering experience;
- Solid knowledge of C# (.NET Core) and TypeScript (Angular);
- Experience with Azure Services;
- Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Collaborating closely with Product Managers, tech lead, QA;
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrating software components and third-party programs;
- Recommending and executing improvements;
- Maintaining the products and code base once they are up and running;
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting;
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.;
- Work within a team of experienced software engineers.
- 18 Working days of annual paid vacations, available from the start day.
- 10 Working days of paid sick leave annually.
- Additional days off in case of marriage, baby birth, etc.
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation.
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development.
- Internal University (Tech Communities, Leadership program, corporate library, Udemy courses, etc.).
- English training courses (twice per week + Communication Course, Grammar Course, Listening Course, practice with native speakers every week, and other activities).
- Сareer opportunities.
- Mentoring program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate doctor.
- Mental Health support.
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.
- Tax payment support.
- Internal Referral program.
- Corporate events.
Sombra is a software development company that works with US, Canadian, and European clients. We combine deep technological expertise with human values, and value proactivity, making the customers happy, changes, open and honest relationships, and self-development.
We do: UI/UX, Innovative Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, DevOps & Cloud, Blockchain, IoT, AI
Sombra’s mission is to make every effort so that Sombra - a team of people who are beyond passionate about their work - continues to work and grow, despite the trials of the war in Ukraine. We work hard to fulfill the trust and expectations that our clients have put on us, to protect and develop our unique team, and to support other companies facing the challenge of working at such difficult times.
Our Vision - Freedom and Victory!
Today, Sombra has 300+ specialists and continues to expand.
The company’s offices are in Lviv, Kyiv, and Ivano-Frankivsk.
The company supports a hybrid work format in all locations — team members can choose to work remotely or from the company’s offices.
On the Clutch platform, Sombra was ranked the best software development company of 2022 and entered the top 5 as a fast-growing and stable Ukrainian IT company.
Sombra is a Ukrainian tech company that continues to work and support the people of Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion by russian troops, we have been helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine every day.
Sombra continues to develop and expand rapidly, so we invite you to join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni