We are looking for a mature Solution Architect who strongly desires to contribute to the product development of an innovative Defense Platform that will disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
We hope you can join us in that mission!
The company was founded in 2012 in Brooklyn. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bot attacks, fraud, and account abuse. Today, we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
You’ll join us at an exciting moment in our product story: we joined forces with two big companies in a market-changing merger. Together, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
- Elevate existing solutions by working on legacy code, ensuring continuous improvement
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the current system architecture and contribute innovative ideas for optimization
- Address technical issues, conflicts, and challenges, ensuring smooth operation of the software ecosystem
- Define architectural principles, design patterns, and coding standards to ensure IT solutions’ consistency, maintainability, and reusability
- Assess and evaluate various technologies, platforms, frameworks, and tools to determine their suitability for the organization's IT landscape
- Consider factors such as performance, scalability, security, compatibility, and cost-effectiveness. Make recommendations and guide the selection of appropriate technologies
- Work closely and continuously with clients’ stakeholders to meet business/client requirements and incorporate broader aspects
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices are applied correctly across technology programs/projects and products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D and Research teams to enhance product optimization
- Hands-on expertise in architecting large-scale software products
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ programming
- Previous experience navigating the Cyber Security landscape, including accreditation of solutions in high-classified, secure environments
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Fluent English
- Experience working with algorithms, databases, modern frameworks, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- Ability to foresee and manage technical risks effectively
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment, and proactiveness
About Sigma Software
Sigma Software is a place where Nordic Traditions meet Ukrainian Spirit to create Superior Software. We combine the best practices and approaches from Swedish and Ukrainian cultures. Taking high demand for quality, minimal hierarchy, freedom of decision-making, and attention to every opinion from Swedes, as a Ukrainian company we demonstrate flexibility and dedication to every project and every customer.
We are IT consulting and software product company with development offices in Ukraine, Sweden, the USA, Canada, Poland, and Australia. We deliver smartest solutions to our customers in the areas of government, telecommunications, advertising, automotive, gaming, and others. Being a part of Sigma Group, one of the largest Nordic IT corporations, we are a global player with more than 5000 employees in 12 countries and over 1500 in Ukraine.
We work with startups, software houses, and enterprises providing the products and services that suit our clients the most. Company`s R&D centers are mastering the trending technologies and directions: Infotainment, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and others.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni