Sunvery is a boutique agency with a core team of 20+ employees in Lviv, Ukraine. We Help companies all over the world to hire top talent by providing two types of services – staff augmentation and recruitment. Value for the customer in both cases – high-end, fast, and predictable recruitment. Most of our current customers are located in the US, Canada, the UK, Europe, and Australia. We plan to grow in those territories.
For you, this is a great opportunity to work with companies of different sizes, from various domains with an emphasis on the technology industry. We accelerate growth of companies that make the world a better place and empower everyone involved in the process to create a positive change in their lives.
As a team, we believe that being humble, smart, and hungry are the attributes of a great team player. It's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Even hard work can be fun if you are among the right people.
Let’s talk about working together!
Key success indicators/attributes:
• 2+ years of experience in outbound Lead Generation
• Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
• Experience in building multichannel sequences
• Proficient at identifying pain points and segmentation of the target market
• Analytical mindset - A/B tests for constant improvement
• Proactivity, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
What you will do:
As a Lead Generation Manager at Sunvery you will:
• Fill sales pipeline with qualified leads
• You will have the freedom to choose your target audience based on industry, job titles, company size, and other relevant criteria
• Develop and implement structured multichannel sequences to initiate conversations with new leads
• Social selling activities on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Data Analysis and Reporting
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus for each call you generate
• Bonus for reaching quarterly KPI
• Paid time off - 18 business days for vacation, 10 sick leaves, 11 public holidays
• Apple hardware — MacBook Pro
• Compensation for professional training (courses, conferences, English classes, etc.)
• Mentorship from our SDR Lead Dmytro
Training and Development:
• Shadowing and mentorship from senior team members
• Unlimited online training tools from Sunvery Library
• Regular one-on-one and group meetings with your TeamLead
Want to apply, but not sure if you can do the job? — At Sunvery, we are determined to help you succeed!
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni