EMERY is an innovative English-learning platform that allows students to freely explore the language, culture and modern viewpoints of the English-speaking world without limitation.
EMERY works through educational video streaming, e-learning resources, and real-time verbal communication. We believe we have created the optimal learning approach that combines independent study and interactive conversations with native English speakers to enhance spoken language and pronunciation skills.
By combining more than 100,000 unique educational videos, and live conversations with native speakers, EMERY provides students with an authentic, true-to-life learning experience like no other. We openly discuss topics relevant to present-day life and prepare students for real-world situations going far beyond the teachings of traditional textbooks.
Embrace the chance to join our team as a DevOps Engineer. Leverage your skills to optimize our development and operations processes, work in harmony with multifaceted teams, and play a vital role in advancing our cutting-edge technology stack. Don't let this opportunity slip away to make a significant impact in the tech industry.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure on the AWS platform.
- Work with and optimize Jitsi to ensure high-quality communication solutions.
- Deploy and support containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Administer and maintain systems on Ubuntu.
- Manage virtual servers and infrastructure on DigitalOcean.
- Manage and configure NAS for secure and efficient data storage.
- Integrate and support the BitBucket version control system.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, and scaling of applications.
- Participate in the design and implementation of CI/CD processes.
Background and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with AWS, Jitsi, Docker, Kubernetes, Ubuntu, and DigitalOcean.
- Knowledge and experience working with NAS and data storage systems.
- Experience working with BitBucket and other version control systems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical challenges.
- Knowledge of security basics and experience in configuring network and cloud solutions.
- Proficiency in technical English
- Experience in product companies will be a plus.
- Experience in EdTech projects will be a plus.
What we offer
- Remote work.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid vacation.
- Competitive salary.
- The possibility of career growth.
Job posted on
17 November 2023