Requirements for a candidate:
• 2+ years of experience in the gaming industry (will be a plus- experience in slots games)
• software skills - Spine2D(advanced), Adobe AfterEffects (+plugins), Adobe Photoshop (at the level of working with resources), AdobeAnimate (at the level of creating advertising banners)
• ability to work in a team, multitasking, punctuality
• portfolio availability
• experience in creating diverse animations (effects, pop-ups, characters, promo videos etc)
• understanding mechanics and optimization in animation
• experience in creating promotional videos
Will be a plus:
• skills in 3D and particle systems
• Creating animation for games in Spine 2D (symbols, features, pop-ups, backgrounds, bonuses, characters, etc.)
• Creating effects for games in Adobe AfterEffects
• constant work in the team, communication with artists and programmers
• Complete projects on time
• optimization of animations to increase the performance of games
• Creation of promotional videos (in AfterEffects)
• Creation of SVG banners (in AdobeAnimate)
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services.
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities company, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni