Hi there! We are a team of talented and experienced specialists in IT industry from Odesa.
Our company has three development vectors: outsourcing, outstaffing and product.
Nowadays we are looking for a cool, smart and ambitious Email marketing manager who will help us to develop and refine our marketing strategies and increase the effectiveness of our communication campaigns.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
• Develop ideas for new campaigns and segments to get more inbound leads;
• Work on retention and reactivation of customers via email campaigns;
• Develop and implement mailing strategies through direct marketing channels;
• Optimize of email marketing based on obtained results;
• Use HTML/CSS/Figma and email marketing best practices to create and code the best experiences in email;
• Automate of email sequences from scratch;
• Set the SMTP servers;
• Warm-up Domain and IP address for the cold emailing;
• Create and implement a content plan;
• Conduct testing of various texts and write these texts;
• Work with direct campaign analytics and prepare reports;
• Participate in A/B testing;
• Interact with other departments to run joint campaigns.
What are we looking for?
• At least 1 year of experience in email marketing;
• Understanding of marketing basics (sales funnel, acquisition, retention, customer loyalty, returns);
• Ability to work with analytics tools;
• Skills in creating email campaigns and strategies in direct mail companies;
• Skills in working with different segments of email campaigns;
• A/B testing experience;
• Understanding email content and its impact on delivery (subject matter, text, graphic design, etc.);
• Experience in writing texts with competent written communication;
• Understanding the logic of spam filters;
• Attention to details;
• Experience in creating email templates and email databases for work;
• Understanding the technical side of e-mail newsletters;
• Experience in analyzing current trends and implementing global practices of email marketing;
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
• English – B1+
It will be an additional advantage if you have:
• Experience in working on projects in international markets;
• Work in a young and ambitious team;
• The ability to influence marketing and product development strategies;
• Competitive salary;
• Taxes covering;
• Free English classes;
• Partial compensation for professional studying.
Comfortable working environment:
BramblingTech team is located in a wide and comfortable office in the Marshala Govorova Street opposite the Victory Park in Odesa.
We serve complimentary sweets, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Work schedule from 9.00/10.00 till 18.00/19.00 and 1 hour for lunch.
We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
We are engaged in the development of sites, help optimize their visibility, and configure database administration together with internal applications by using digital marketing skills.
We help our customers design and build websites/mobile apps successfully operating in the market.
We offer solutions for startups and small and medium businesses in web design & development. Work with such domains as: traveling, beauty, sports/lifestyle, blockchain, education, e-commerce and marketplace and many others.
If you are ready to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals, please submit your CV.
BramblingTech is an outsource website development company with app development services. We specialize in web design and development, software product creation, and pay special attention to eCommerce companies.
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni