Required Skills :
- 2+ year experience in project management in the field of online commerce;
- knowledge and experience with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and Bigcommerce for 1+ years;
- understanding of automation and optimisation tools to improve the delivery process, аbility to adapt these processes.
- Advanced level of English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge or experience of working with different cultures and taking into account the specifics of markets in different countries.
• Develop project plans outlining scope, timelines, resource requirements, and deliverables.
• Allocate resources effectively to ensure that project teams have the necessary skills and capacity to meet project requirements.
• Provide leadership and guidance to project teams, forming a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
• Communicate with stakeholders, clients, and team members to ensure everyone is informed about project progress, challenges, and changes.
• Identify, assess, and manage risks that may impact project delivery, implementing mitigation strategies as needed.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and are aligned with client expectations.
• Manage project budgets, tracking expenses and ensuring that financial resources are used efficiently.
• Monitor project timelines and milestones to ensure that the project stays on schedule.
• Handle changes to project scope or requirements, assessing their impact and managing adjustments accordingly.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Performance Monitoring:
• Monitor team and individual performance, providing feedback and addressing any performance issues.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes to enhance project delivery efficiency.
• Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including plans, reports, and other relevant documentation.
• Ensure that project teams are using project management methodologies
• Address conflicts or issues within the project team and work towards resolutions.
• Conduct client satisfaction surveys to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement.
We offer :
• A fantastic atmosphere of a fast-growing eCommerce company
•Challenging projects from all over the world
• Ability to apply your experience and knowledge in the most efficient way
• Ability to implement your brave ideas and improve processes
• A team of motivated project and account managers who will provide feedback
• A clear and efficient workflow that prevents overload and burnout
• Friendly support from our executive team
• Education in and outside the company
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Remote work
Elogic Commerce is a global Certified Magento and Adobe Solution partner.
We deliver solutions that become an essential part of your success.
Our team was awarded in 2019 by Magento at the largest conference in Las Vegas as the top contributors to the open-source version for the fact that we made a significant contribution to the MSI module that was presented in Magento 2.3.
— Constant development
— Freedom and responsibility
— People centric
The company currently has offices: Ukraine, Portugal, Poland. We are remote-friendly and have colleagues who work with us distantly.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current