It’s an amazing opportunity to join Digicode as we continue empowering as many innovators as possible to change the world. We deliver outstanding technology consulting, R&D, design, and software development services in the USA, UK and EU markets.
We are looking for a SEO Specialist to join the team on a full-time basis.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Strong written skills in English
- Min. 2 years of proven SEO experience
- Solid experience with SEO technical analysis & recommendations — mobile & desktop pages
- Solid understanding of search engine principles, best practices, and algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in web marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, etc.)
- Good understanding of web traffic analysis, content analysis, and benchmarking
- Ability to perform keyword research and content analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, fast learner
- Ability to provide metrics about the effectiveness of any paid or organic search engine enhancements
- At least a basic understanding of natural link building and improving online presence
- Experience with automation tools
- Experience in IT
- Develop SEO strategies and optimize the website to drive growth
- Managing SEO-optimized content for landing pages alongside the marketing team
- Keep abreast of industry changes within industry best practice
- Competitor analysis and research
- Conducting keyword research with SEO tools, planning content, and implementing broader strategies to drive organic traffic to our pages and attract new customers
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and organic traffic
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Run with content auditing and provide content and keyword strategies
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals — general and keyword-specific
- Research and implement search engine optimization audits
- Conduct technical site audit (SEO) and recommendations to identify, plan, and implement technical SEO recommendations for websites
- Understanding our potential new customers and helping to target their wants, needs, and interests through our content
What To Expect From Digicode?
🌎 Work from Anywhere: From an office, home, or travel continuously if that’s your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have the Internet and your travel nomad lifestyle doesn’t affect the work process (you meet all deadlines and are present at all the meetings), you’re all set.
💼 Professional Development: We offer great career development opportunities in a growing company, international work environment, paid language classes, conference and education budget, & internal 42 Community training.
🧘♂️ Work-life Balance: We provide employees with 18+ paid vacation days and paid sick leave, flexible schedule, medical insurance for employees and their children, monthly budget for things like a gym or pool membership.
🙌 Culture of Openness: We’re committed to fostering a community where everyone feels welcome, seen, and heard, with minimal bureaucracy, and a flat organization structure.
And, also, corporate gifts, corporate celebrations, free food & snacks, play & relax rooms for those who visit the office.
Our culture is unique, and we live by our beliefs and core values. For more information on what it’s like to work at Digicode, please take a look at our career page.
To follow news about open positions and other opportunities at Digicode, follow our social medias Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app, and next-generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in Ukraine, US, Costa Rica and Israel.
Nowadays, our team focuses on developing mobile applications, payments systems, back-office software platforms, and other software products. We specialize in developing for mobile platforms, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms, web applications, server platform technologies such as .NET, PHP, and more.
Digicode’s main focus is on end-to-end projects as opposed to classic outsourcing models. We provide our customers with high-quality product planning, development, maintenance, and support services.
Digicode’s managers and developers have strong background and years of experience gained by supplying software development services.
We got expertise in work with remote clients and teams. We use cutting edge time project management methodologies and tools, providing our client with the benefits of ongoing tracking project status, analytics, dashboards, and more.
Number of employees: 350+
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni