Exciting OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes, looking for Python developers and Golang developers to join the team.
We are an OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes, looking for Python/Golang developers to join our team build a number of automation software components.
- Develop components in our platform, extending on and replacing (where necessary) current code, to update with new functionalities
- Contribute ideas for making the applications better and easier to use
- Knowledge of Python/Golang
- Clear understanding of fundamentals of operating systems
- At least some experience in system administration and/or network administration
- Experience with analytics systems
- Knowledge of C
- Knowledge of Erlang
- Knowledge of hypervisors (such as KVM, Xen, HyperV, VMware) and/or containers
- Experience with cloud and container management/orchestration with OpenStack, Kubernetes, OpenNebula, CloudStack, vSphere
- English (written English would be sufficient)
About Sardina Systems
Sardina Systems is a multi-award-winning OpenInfra cloud platform software company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes. Sardina FishOS provide enterprise cloud operators with an automated, analytics-driven, fully integrated, production-ready software platform, including tools for the Deploy, Operate and Upgrade phases.
DOU company page: