Do you want to develop in the field of IT, meet challenges and receive a decent reward for your work? Is it important to you what kind of people you work with? Do you like interesting projects and are you ready to become part of a team?
Then we have a perfect match with you!
Who are we?
QATestLab is an international IT company, a leader in independent software testing. Since 2015, we have been regularly included in the "Top 20 Software Application Testing Firms in Ukraine" according to the research agency CLUTCH.
We have implemented more than 3,000 projects for software companies in the US, Europe, and Asia for the 15+ years of our work.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented English copywriter/content writer to join our marketing team. We promise that you will get a unique experience and will work with great specialists.
What will you do:
- Write, translate, edit:
cool blog articles;
sharp advertising pitches;
SMM posts and memes;
- Post our content and work with CMS (for example WordPress and SilverStripe);
- Brainstorm on improving content together with the team;
- Participate in workshops and team buildings.
We expect that:
- You can write in English at the level of creating unique content for English-speaking readers;
- You can confirm your experience in writing content;
- You know how to write texts in different styles;
- You are ready to complete a short task and provide examples of your work (experience in writing texts on IT topics, understanding SMM and digital marketing principles will be a great advantage).
- Experience in a large international IT company (the main clients are America and Western Europe);
- Individual and transparent rates approach, as well as regular reviews;
- Flexible schedule: you can choose the range of starting work from 8:00 to 11:00 (8-hour);
- Work in a real dream team;
- Training and workshops;
- 100% paid sick leave, 18 days off;
- Corporate library.
If it suits you, then send your resume, because we can't wait to get to know each other)
QATestLab is an international provider of independent testing services with 15+ years of experience delivering QA support across multiple industries — from eCommerce, banking, and healthcare to game, media, and telecom. Our service portfolio includes manual testing and test automation services for web, desktop, mobile, and cloud applications.
15+ years in testing
3000+ successful projects
Representative office: United Kingdom
R&D centers: France, Poland, Cyprus, Ukraine & Kenya.
300+ team members
40000+ listeners in our Int. QA Training Center
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current