Remote, full-time, long-time cooperation, product company for direct hiring.
The development team of around 30 people, includes 2 FE (React), and the others are BE (Python) and Full-stack developers.
Tech stack: Python, AWS, Docker, k8s, CI/CD, MongoDB\SQL, RESTful APIs, etc.
1. Introduction interview 30 min with VP R&D and team lead.
2. Technical Interview.
Reference check and Job offer.
The company's product is a no-code platform designed for constructing and enhancing digital customer journeys, revolutionizing paperwork-based processes in sectors such as insurance, banking, and financial services to foster customer engagement and drive revenue growth.
We are currently seeking a Backend Developer to join our dynamic team, contributing to the development of our distinctive business process and online form editor. This opportunity places you at the forefront of digital innovation in one of the leading companies in the field. Your role will encompass the entire development cycle, from defining requirements to design, implementation, and the selection of relevant technologies.
As a valued member of our fast-growing and passionate team, each individual holds a key influence on the product.
* Spearheaded the end-to-end development of essential platform features.
* Collaborating closely with the product team to ensure seamless integration.
* Conducting research to identify and adopt new and relevant technologies for platform enhancement.
* 6+ years of experience as a backend developer in Python.
* Understanding of scalability, robustness, and a desire to write high-quality backend code.
* Working with deployment / CI-CD pipelines.
* Proficiency in working with RESTful APIs and integrating server-side APIs.
* Knowledge of MongoDB, SQL, and Data Modeling.
* Experience with AWS.
* Team Player – a proven ability to work in a dynamic startup environment.
Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices.
Some experience with web technologies.
What we offer when you join:
* A collaborative and innovative work environment.
* Opportunities for professional growth and development.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* The chance to contribute to cutting-edge digital innovation in a rapidly growing industry.
* 18 days of vacation, and 12 sick-leaves days.
Contact me for discussion
About MoveUp Recruitment agency
MoveUp is a rapidly growing international boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Eastern and Central Europe.
Ranked the top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2022
Top 30 HR services worldwide
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni