Our team is currently working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services tailored to the ever-evolving needs of the energy industry, specifically in the oil and gas domain, with a focus on well logging and analysis.
The project itself consists of multiple components, including different measurement tools with data acquisition systems that are deployed into the well, as well as desktop applications corresponding to each tool.
The primary objective of the current position is to design, develop, and provide support for the back end of the web interface for the data acquisition system management application. We utilize Azure Cloud, GIT, and Docker while adhering to the SCRUM framework for our development process.
• Review and analyze tasks in Product Backlog Items provided by the Product owner
• Participation in grooming sessions and proactive task requirements and acceptance criteria clarification
• Work as part of a team using the Azure environment
• Work with the team on development and resolving issues
• Implement software changes from Product Backlog Items and technical requirements
• Work with the QA team to determine if the application fits Product Backlog Items and technical requirements
• Identify and fix bugs, find solutions to the problems
• Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Maintain the developed software efficiently through a solid knowledge of software lifecycle
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3+ years' experience and strong ASP .NET/C# knowledge
• 3+ years of C++ experience and knowledge
• Understanding of the multi-threading principles.
• Experience in development on Windows.
• Environment and tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure, Linux, Docker, GIT,
• SOA, Microservices, Solid principles, DDD
• Experience with databases (SQL)
• Problem-solving, proactive in task clarification, analytical thinking
• SCRUM framework knowledge and understanding of SDLC
• English level: Intermediate+
• Ability to work effectively in a team and with international clients in different time zones.
• WPF, Windows Forms
• Node JS, Angular
• Azure cloud experience
• Oil and Gas domain knowledge
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni