The Chief Information Security Officer (CІSO) is responsible for developing and implementing the company's information security strategy and ICT risks minimization. The CІSO will work with cross-functional teams to identify, assess, and mitigate security risks, and to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Develop, implement and control an information security strategy,
ICT security policies and procedures, security standards, high-
performing information security team.
- Audit security and analyze information security risks according to
- Manage information security, including its development,
implementation, and monitoring.
- Train employees on information security.
- To improve the processing of information security incidents.
- Manage the budget for the information security team and
- Interact effectively with external and internal stakeholders.
- Report on the state of information security to the board.
- Participate in development and implementing business continuity
plans, in the development of new products and services to ensure
that they are designed with security in mind.
- 10+ years of experience in information security, with at least 5 -
years in a management role.
- CSO experience in a Fintech company (PSP, EMI).
- Experience developing and implementing information security
strategies, with a focus on Security Risk Management,
Cybersecurity, ICT Risk policy development and implementation,
Cybersecurity Risks minimization, Managing the Risk Register and
ICT Asset Inventory, Business continuity planning, SIEM, OWASP
and penetration tests, PCI DSS compliance, and
ISO/IEC27001:2022, ISO/IEC27005:2022, ISO 31000:2018, NIST
and other applicable regulations compliance.
- Experience managing information security teams.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience interacting with regulators.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of networking
technologies, security systems, and penetration testing methods.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with budget management.
- Experience with team management.
- Experience with participation in product and service
- Would be a plus: knowledge in AWS.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge information security
- Opportunity to make a real impact on the security of a leading
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni