We are looking for a Java Developer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group efforts to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs.
Our tech stack and tools include Java 8 and 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Servlets, REST API, ORMs (Hibernate, ScalikeJDBC, SLQ ( PostgreSQL, SQL Server), Maven, Git, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and Prometheus.
- the Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
- the Unit testing techniques and frameworks
- An agile development environment
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Technical knowledge of cloud-based systems (infrastructure, platform types, and software as a service principle) is considered an advantage
- Knowledge ReactJS and experience with the microservice architecture or Azure technologies are considered as an advantage
- Good written and spoken communication in English
Additionally, experience with PowerBI and/or having skills of a Data Engineer will be a plus - we have a designated scope for such candidates.
- Designing and developing a modern, enterprise-class solution that is available as Cloud (SaaS) and on-premises versions. The solution is based on a microservice architecture with Kubernetes, Kafka, and Docker technologies on board
- Following best software development practices that result in very good code quality (doing unit tests, code reviews, and knowledge sharing)
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or an equal field of study
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of service-oriented software and large-scale distributed systems
A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management (APM) and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan
This assignment is for a subproject destined to create a cloud-agnostic implementation of the product, that could be deployed on-premise, i.e. we need to perfrom migration of the software we developed for Azure to an on-premis platform, and replace/rework Azure-related calls to their cloud-agnostic version.
Spring Microservice Docker
Keyskills - Nice to Have
Power BI Databases ReactJS
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital engineering. We put people first. As part of our team, you will grow, be challenged, and expand your skill set working alongside highly experienced and talented people.
In Ukraine, GlobalLogic is:
- one of the TOP-3 largest IT companies
- 6,000+ professionals
- 90%+ of our projects involve complex R&D
- fully autonomous offices are located in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Mykolaiv, along with 10 temporary mini-offices across Ukraine
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
- 29,000+ engineers
- 20+ countries
- 500+ active clients
- 50+ product engineering centers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni