- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS is a plus);
- Experience with Terraform and other Hashicorp products (Packer, Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Programming skills in Python and/or Bash;
- Solid experience with AWS;
- Solid understanding of CI/CD (GitLab);
- Solid knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian) and Shell scripting;
- Good networking understanding (AWS: VPC, VPN, Direct Connect, TransitGateways, etc);
- Experience designing, building, and operating High Availability multi-node infrastructures;
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker);
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ArgoCD, Knative
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Redis) is a plus
- Knowledge of security compliances, and best practices for Cloud and On-prem platforms;
- Experience with Continuous Security establishing and automation: integration of security tools (static code analysis, dependencies scanning, docker containers scanning, etc), encryption validation, and penetration tests.
Including, but not limited to:
- Software development of the infrastructure-related components of our platform;
- Take responsibility for the company development and production infrastructure on AWS (primarily), Azure, GC, and other vendors;
- Establishing company-wide best practices (CI and CD pipelines);
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and other teams in regard to DevOps practices;
- Participation in the on-сall rotation to solve urgent issues;
- Technical consultancy for internal and external customers.
- Opportunity to develop an officially recognized best AI product on a market;
- Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
- Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
- Flexible remote format — you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cozy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep your going!
- 24 paid vacation days per year and undocumented sick leaves;
- Premium insurance coverage in Ukraine;
- Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants;
- Group lessons of English with a professional teacher.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni