We are currently seeking an IT Service Manager who will be responsible for leading our international IT support team. In this role you will be responsible for meeting day to day business expectations in providing high quality IT services to all employees across organization. This role requires close collaboration with other teams withing IT Infrastructure and Operations group.
- Continually identify opportunities to drive efficiency, cost savings and scale for IT while supporting the growth of the organization
- Be responsible for all aspects of employee onboarding & offboarding – account activation, access provisioning, asset tracking.
- Provide support for mission critical services like Office 365, Intune, Microsoft Collaboration Tools.
- Maintain O365 Distribution Groups and Security Groups.
- Lead corporate incident management, change management, and problem management practices.
- Deliver high-quality customer-focused support, troubleshoot and drive issues to resolution.
- Support day-to-day operations across UA and US.
- Build, manage, and train the IT Support team to develop the best-in-class support organization.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports, fostering a work culture that recognizes and supports individual differences in workstyles, personalities, cultures and values.
- Oversee annual and semi-annual mandatory IT trainings across all departments and locations.
- Be responsible for inventory management of all end point systems across all locations.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Over five (5) years of experience in IT support functions.
- Over three (3) years of experience in JIRA and ticketing systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Jira plugins, Jira automation, Jira integrations, and advanced administration.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL and Agile Frameworks.
- Three (3) years of experience managing desktop support teams throughout multiple time zones.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Experience managing user experience across wide range of on-prem and SaaS applications.
- Excellent writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in managing global services and organizations.
- Ability to assist customers with any IT related issues, including hardware software, networking, video conferencing, phone system, new type requests.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a backlog of maintenance work.
Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver commitments while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience managing projects through all phases of the project management lifecycle.
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni