It is a high-growth SaaS company selling IT Service Management, a space that is being propelled into high growth as businesses worldwide accelerate their digital transformation and start to adopt new workstyles for their employees. The company is recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM and is the mid-tier industry leader in Gartner Peer Insights. AWS awarded the company their Rising ISV Star Award for 2022.
It has over 4,000 customers in 140 countries. Deployed in 42 different languages and used daily by over 100,000 system administrators. The software impacts the daily working lives of over 9 million end users.
The Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer is the final escalation point within the Technical Support Organization. Technical issues that cannot be resolved by lower-tier support staff are escalated to the Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer. This Engineer is capable of troubleshooting and resolving the most difficult and complicated issues. This position works closely with QA, DevOps Team, Product Management, and R&D.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Analyze service requests coming from the lower Tier levels while looking in the application component's source code for software defects
● Analyze system performance, counters, and logs to provide the problem root cause analysis
● Provide an ad-hoc solution to customers either by configuration changes, workarounds, or private software fixes
● Provide the highest quality of support and minimize escalations to R&D
● Responsible for reproducing/confirming product defects and reporting such defects to QA and Product Management for future consideration.
● Maintaining required product environments for the entire Technical Support organization
● Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Possesses strong customer relations skills.
● Ability to handle multiple priorities.
● Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
● Work as a member of the Technical Support team and with other
departments (i.e. R&D, PM) to exceed the customer’s expectations for technical support.
● Exhibit above-average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
● Methodically resolve the more difficult and complex production issues reported by customers and partners.
● Excellent written communication and verbal skills, as well as strong listening skills.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Be proactive in understanding customer business challenges and ability to ‘think outside the box’
● Take total ownership of issues and drive them to closure, maintaining accountability to the customer
● Excellent Time Management and the ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and priorities
● Ability to learn quickly and independently
● BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
● Proven experience in Java (server and client-side) development (3+ years of commercial experience).
● Working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST APIs)
● Experience working with Databases(MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
● Working knowledge of network protocols, such as HTTP, FTP, Telnet, SMTP, and DNS
● Understanding of public key infrastructure (PKI) and encryption protocols
● English - reading, writing, and speaking fluency are mandatory
Is a plus
● Scripting in Groovy
● Knowledge of ITSM or support background
Apply now and will contact you within 24 hours:)
Start a new page of your career growth with us!
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT-industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni