It is a high-growth SaaS company selling IT Service Management, a space that is being propelled into high growth as businesses worldwide accelerate their digital transformation and start to adopt new workstyles for their employees. The company is recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM and is the mid-tier industry leader in Gartner Peer Insights. AWS awarded the company their Rising ISV Star Award for 2022.
It has over 4,000 customers in 140 countries. Deployed in 42 different languages and used daily by over 100,000 system administrators. The software impacts the daily working lives of over 9 million end users.
We are looking for an Automation Developer to take a significant role. You will be working closely with R&D to plan and develop automation tools and infrastructure.
It’s an amazing opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology such as microservices and multi-tenant.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Design and develop automation processes to support CI/CD.
- Plan and developed automated tools and worked closely with R&D.
- Working on AWS and Docker container
- Experience in testing WEB applications, using Cypress (4+ years), Selenium or other UI testing frameworks and using P.O.M.
- Experience with Rest API (rest assured) and SaaS application (NodeJs/flask) testing and understanding REST API principles, (Postman-advantage).
- Knowledge and understanding of virtualization (Docker containers) and networking.
- Experience in software development life cycles SCRUM/Agile.
- Knowledge of methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting.
- Experience with SQL/ Aurora databases.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS.
- Desire to improve quality, willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- B.Sc or relevant degree in computer science or system information/ background with O.O language.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Apply now and will contact you within 24 hours:) Start a new page of your career growth with us!
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT-industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni