Project, Technologies, Team Details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client.
There are five large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
General application stack that we use on those projects – Ruby (roda, RoR), Java, Postgres, MSSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
DevOps tools in general – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Terraform, Ansible
Other tools – Selenoid, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
Our DevOps Team is responsible only for the Demo and Stage Environment.
The team includes leading DevOps Architects of our country. Seniority levels: Junior, Middle, Senior, Architects.
You will be a DevOps Engineer in the DevOps team.
- Investigation in MlOps area
- Leading and impact MlOps stream
- Build and maintain the CI/CD solution
- Extend current Infrastructure reliability and manageability
- Close collaboration with DevOps SRE team
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has
- At least 3 years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience
- Understand of basics how ML works
- Experience with installing and configuring logging system (ELK or similar)
- Experience with configuring log analyze solution for AI/ML systems
- Experience with Elastic APM
- Experience with tools and libraries for ML (for example TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- Experience with Docker, Helm, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Bash
- Experience with using metrics, monitoring, and alarming to measure and improve the operational processes
- Experience with developing and running CI/CD pipelines, GitLab CI
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice To Have
- Experience in Power BI
- Has Knowledge about tools for storage and processing of large datasets (for example Apache Hadoop, Spark)
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- DevOps Team from Strong Middle to Solution Architect levels. Our DevOps Solution Architect used to work on Facebook and is ready for knowledge-sharing.
Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
Interview with DevOps Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
P2H is a global software company with Ukrainian roots. Our team provides and supports a wide range of services and products, from mass-market niche solutions to E-government platforms that make a significant social impact. P2H unites two big brands in web development:
P2H and GetDevDone.
P2H’s mission is to deliver web portals and mobile solutions for digital transformation. The company focuses on complex, high-load, easy-scalable web solutions for Government and Enterprise customers. Also, in 2023 P2H started providing custom Business Intelligence solutions as well as out-of-the-box solutions for specific industries.
GetDevDone's mission is to immediately handle any web development-related request from small and medium agencies at any time.
P2H IN NUMBERS
In operation since 2005;
People in 30+ locations in the USA, Europe, and Asia;
Glassdoor review score — 4.3.
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP
E-Government, Digital Transformation
Solutions for Donations and Non-Profits
Data science models
Analytics & Dashboards
Environment monitoring tool sets
WordPress, Drupal, HubSpot
OUR VALUES AND APPROACH
Our team is what we value most. We encourage our teammates to develop proactivity, open-mindedness, and deep technical expertise. We value our teammates over processes. We tolerate mistakes and appreciate critical thinking.
Team satisfaction survey 2022:
• 75 % of our team members would recommend P2H as an employer to their friends.
• 52 % of our team members would spend 2+ more years of their career with P2H.
• 84 % of our team members are satisfied with their total deal at P2H.
Learn more about our values on P2H career website https://careers.p2h.com/
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni