As part of our Offer Pricing Engineering team, you will play a crucial role in building and managing highly scalable systems that power all of SIXT's price calculations. Our goal is to every time deliver the best possible prices to our customers and optimize our fleet management. Leveraging efficient architec- tures in the cloud, we combine complex algorithms, machine learning, and Al modules in collaboration with our data sci- ence teams to offer exceptional services. We look to be at the forefront of mobility innovation, shaping the future of the in- dustry. As an experienced C++/Golang engineer, you will de- sign and build complex systems that match the scale of our global business. Your contributions will directly impact the main interfaces of the pricing division, providing prices for all our customers. Furthermore, you'll be working on the further development and maintenance of one of SIXT's most critical components. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
• You will be responsible for designing, building and evolving end-to-end systems for our pricing systems on cloud
• You will build APIs and tooling that power up both consumer- facing and internal-facing products
• You will optimize heavily loaded systems for scale, perfor- mance, and resiliency
• You will be a key technical contact person and collaborate ef- fectively with teammates, technical and business partners
• You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations ensuring that our team's critical services are al- ways up
COME AS YOU ARE:
• You master C++ for building complex, highly performing back- end applications running one billion times a day, where every millisecond counts
• You are a technical leader, caring for design and architecture, and deep dive into every little detail to steer and lead the best possible solution
• You have worked with Golang, Google Test, Boost and Make/CMake. Ideally, you have also worked in cloud environ- ments before, and understand Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, gRPC, Jenkins and GIT
• You have extensive troubleshooting experience and you feel comfortable using IDEs, Linux shells and automated build systems
• You have strong software development experience and want to work as part of an international Agile Team
SIXT is one of the biggest and successful technology-driven mobility companies in the world. We run rent, share, ride and car subscription business in more than 100 countries. Sixt is operating for 109 years and is currently the most profitable Car Rental Company in the world.
Innovative, mission critical solutions are developed and operated by the team of 400+ highly creative and motivated professionals in 3 countries.
A wide range of duties and technologies, international distribution of IT enable career development within the international group.
Joining SIXT TECH in Ukraine, you will be a part of our distributed or local teams. Our ukrainian IT stuff is hired by the local IT branch, 6-Systems LLC.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni