We are a US-based startup working in the biotech domain. With our platform, you can interactively analyze millions of molecules in the browser, use built-in tools for data exploration, and develop new functionality as plugins.
An SDET, otherwise known as a software development engineer in test, takes part equally in software development and testing processes.
Come join us to work on the quality of the platform and make a positive impact on the world!
• Languages: Dart, TS, JS, Java, Python, Bash;
• CI/CD: Jenkins (Groovy), GitHub Actions;
• Tools: Git, Docker;
• 0.5 years or more experience in testing;
• English B2/C1;
• Growth mindset, responsibility, attention to detail;
• Strong communication skills: one of your responsibilities will be communicating with clients and developers to ensure product quality;
• Understanding of software testing patterns (unit tests, integration tests, etc) and best practices;
• Understanding of web applications (client/server, databases, HTTP, HTML (CSS, DOM), REST, API) and how to test them;
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors. Your responsibilities will include issues reporting, writing test cases, and release notes composing;
• Familiarity with using browser development tools to view logs and capture network traces;
• 50% automation, 50% manual;
• Writing tests on Dart and TypeScript using our test engine;
• Participation in planning, monitoring, and releasing of new platform versions;
• Day-to-day evaluation of platform quality, creating and attending platform improvement requests. Look for user experience improvements;
• Collaboration with developers to manually test new features, develop automated tests, and expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage;
• Contribution to the establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing;
• Review and contribute to the documentation, ensuring completeness and accuracy;
Nice to have:
• Scientific background;
• TypeScript: 1 year (Preferred);
• SQL Knowledge;
• Experience with Git;
• Knowledge of Docker;
Datagrok is a next-generation web-based integrated data analytics platform that provides a unified experience for data access, data augmentation, exploratory data analysis, advanced visualizations, scientific computations, machine learning, security, governance, and collaboration. Our proprietary technology enables ingestion of big (up to 10M rows) datasets and performing CPU-intensive scientific computations and interactive data exploration and visualization completely on the client side, in the browser.
We are a young startup; yet, we already positively impact millions of lives (ask us how we are connected to the research and development of the COVID-19 vaccines). We are pushing the limits of what’s possible, so we need people who are up to the challenge. You will be solving hard problems, learning complex scientific domains, and managing the ever-increasing complexity.
We are really unlike anything you’ve seen, check out what we can do at:
Or try it yourself (click on LAUNCH): datagrok.ai
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni