Noltic is seeking a proactive Junior Lead Generation Specialist to join our team. You will have an opportunity to influence the company’s growth and expand your personal network. If you want to find an exciting and comfortable workplace — join us!
What You Will Do
- Generating new leads, prospecting, and working with online channels;
- Providing writing communication with prospects via LinkedIn and email;
- Preparing lists of leads for the outreach;
- Managing databases (Working with CRM);
- Researching and exploring new lead generation channels;
- Take an active part in brainstorming new sales tactics and techniques;
- Warming up the mailboxes and keeping the domain healthy;
- Arranging and preparing meetings/calls with potential clients for sales managers;
- Launching and conducting lead generation campaigns;
- Lead validation and warming up.
We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of experience with lead generation and international sales of software services;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot would be a plus), and social networking tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Sales Navigator);
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Advanced PC, MS Office user;
- Experience with outreach automation tools;
- Good communication skills, a strong sense of responsibility, attentiveness, and good learning skills;
- Advanced written and spoken English.
Will Be a Plus
- Experience with LinkedIn automation tools;
- Knowledge of the SDLC process.
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- English and German classes;
- English with a native speaker;
- Personal development plan;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Paid business trips;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Noltic is the software development and delivery company committed to excellence and quality. The founders of the recently established company have sound 10+ years experience in software development services within numerous verticals, such as insurance, healthcare, media. Having worked with customers in multiple European countries and USA we aim to bridge the cultural gap and make the clients our lifelong partners.
We can relate to your business needs and ensure our solution adds value and helps you achieve the ultimate goals – providing extension from simply satisfied customer to a successful businessman. Noltic offers complete IT solutions implementation managed from start to finish. Just as well software development workforce augmentation is an option should you require it.
The main focus is Salesforce.com consulting and development services, while the experts range from technologists, to data scientists, to designers, who build and deliver web and mobile applications. We deploy scalable and secure solutions into the cloud from providers such as Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.com
We enable companies to tackle complex issues and solve them using our capabilities which combine curated talent scouting, certified professional expertize, and cultural proximity at the core.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni