About Kozak Group
About Kozak Group
Looking for innovative thinking? You are definitely in the right place!
Kozak Group is a software development company with more than 8 years of experience and more than 70 highly skilled in-house developers.
Kozak Group, or KG for short, specializes in creating end-to-end software solutions and provides full-cycle software development services.
The KG development center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Our team consists of junior, middle, and senior professionals in various fields.
Our clients include companies from the US, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada, Ukraine and work with more than 200 successfully launched projects and have deep expertise in a variety of industries: healthcare, education, finance, advertising and blockchain.
We regularly participate in conferences (as speakers and participants) and other technical educational events in Kyiv, as well as organize events for community development.
We care deeply about our team and provide the best working and leisure conditions to strengthen friendships and create an environment that allows for maximum productivity.
Being part of the KG team means:
• Long-term partnership with experienced and open-minded colleagues
• Availability of excellent career opportunities aimed at your professional growth
• Availability of a flexible schedule
• No red tape - share your ideas with confidence
As part of KG, you will receive:
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews;
• Exciting projects using the latest technologies;
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles;
• An internal mentoring system with the ability to both learn and teach;
• Online English lessons;
• Flexible schedule;
• Social package (18 working days of vacation), sick leave (15 working days of vacation) and days off on public holidays;
• Fully equipped kitchen and game areas (chess, PlayStation, board games);
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, KG B-Day, Summer Party and Halloween, etc.).
• Really friendly atmosphere and team building.
5 steps to join us:
SEND your resume
MEET our specialist at an interview with HR
PASS the technical interview
COMMUNICATION with the client
GET a job offer and join the team
DOU company page: