We are currently seeking an account manager with proficiency in the Spanish language. If you are passionate about building relationships, identifying business opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll help us do:
● Build and maintain long-term relationships with partners
● Negotiate terms and conditions, rates, and other relevant aspects with partners
● Develop and improve workflows for partners
● Analyze the performance of business partners using current metrics and develop new ones as needed
● Conduct market research and competitors analysis
● Create KPIs to manage partners' efficiency and quality growth
● Keep management informed about the status of goals, progress, KPIs, problems, and plans
● Provide ideas for the improvement of current products and processes
● Gather feedback from partners and users to generate ideas for new products and features
It’s all about you:
● 1+ years of experience in Account management or a related field
● Upper-Intermediate level of Spanish
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
● Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Knowledge of product and business metrics to measure project success
● Data-driven mindset
What we offer:
● Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
● Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
● Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
● Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
● Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
About United Tech
United Tech is a Ukrainian team with over 170 people, and we’re growing more rapidly than ever before. We build mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European, Middle East countries and Latin America. With 6 products in our portfolio, a Million new users and 15+ Million matches per month, we know how to constantly grow and reach top positions.
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. We maintain the working climate and operation of our products remotely. Whether you are in Ukraine or anywhere in the world, join us! Are you drawn to the bright energy of a traditional office setting? In that case, our welcoming office space in Kyiv is ready to embrace you.
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni