Have you ever noticed how a state-of-the-art dance performance or a fashion show looks so effortless and smooth? What’s that got to do with a People Operations Specialist role? Well, we are looking for our backstage manager in a sense because we know that great performances are the result of meticulous and seamless operations, which cannot be noticed because they are just so detail-oriented and perfect! Our Customer Support team works relentlessly to provide the best experience for our customers, and we want to make sure that they have the best employee-experience with all the support they need from the People Team.
We’re looking for our new People Operations Specialist who will make sure our Customer Support teammates are supported with seamless and impeccable HR operations starting the moment they’re hired.
If you’re energized by this mission, be ready to hack your career and fast-forward your professional growth in a multicultural setting where you’ll be free to try, fail and learn on the go.
What will you be doing?
This role will be a perfect fit for you if you’re at the beginning of your professional career and want to work with systems & people in a multinational environment. If you’re selected, you will:
- Suggest and implement new ideas, aimed to solve the challenges of our internal customers;
- Organize and support team events, work with the range of streams to ensure high people engagement;
- Support the onboarding process, internal selections, internal education process;
- Create high impact presentations on various topics;
- Work with employee-related correspondence and different kinds of reports;
- Complete periodic audits of documentation, procedures and data in systems;
- Draft survey forms and execute various kinds of researches;
- Collecting feedbacks and analytics after surveys;
- Process adhoc administrative tasks.
Your personal and professional profile
- Being an excellent communicator;
- Advanced user of MS Office and Google Docs;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- “Out of the box” thinking and good sense of humor;
- Being a team-player with the ability to collaborate within a diverse team;
- Attention to details;
- Exceptional time-management skills;
- Being ready for multitasking.
What’s in it for you?
- Until the risks of the global pandemics are over, you’ll be working safely and remotely from home. As a truly global tech company, we already had a hybrid work-force even before the pandemic.So, rest assured that you’ll have all the infrastructure and tools that you need to work comfortably from home.
- Being remote never means you’ll be on your own! When you join us, you’ll have a comprehensive onboarding process and many friendly faces to support you to be successful in your new role.
- When things “go back to normal” and we welcome our colleagues in the place of the work again, you’ll enjoy the perks of a cool location where there are sports activities, snacks, classes and day to day interaction with supportive teammates.
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Being part of a global technology company and grow as an international professional.
- Young, friendly, and open-minded teammates
About ZONE3000 (Namecheap)
ZONE3000 works with Namecheap project (www.namecheap.com).
Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today, Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over two million customers and nearly five million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni