Hi there! One of the PayPro Global SaaS partners is looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer!
The role combines very hands-on development with the newest Full Stack technologies, side-by-side with managing and building a strong R&D team.
About the company:
We’re a young startup (launched 2 years ago) that is rapidly growing. based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are building AI revolutionary tools for OnlyFans content creators.
With over 20,000 active users worldwide, we’re growing 30% month-over-month and have a crazy roadmap for 2024.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack engineer, a team player, that wants to be part of the core team in a growing startup. We want people who are excited about new technologies, solving complex problems, building and shipping fast, constantly learning, and being connected to the product and customers - while building the creators tools of the future.
From design and implementation to deployment and monitoring, your expertise will drive our product’s evolution, making a huge impact on our users and the industry at large.
An opportunity to join as the second developer in the company and later become a Team Lead.
- Developing the core product as well as new products, in short sprints
- Monitoring production and building an infrastructure to help track ongoing issues
- Willingness and availability for occasional on-call and production urgent issues, as well as communicating with users as needed
- Great English with great communication skills
- Wants to be a part of a rapidly growing startup and become a core part of the team
- Loves to build fast and move fast
- Front End: 5+ years experience in React JS + React Hooks
- Back End: 5+ years experience in MySQL (or Postgres SQL)
- Back End: 4+ years experience in NodeJS
- Experience in electron.js big advantage
*(Bonus) Experience with Firebase/Firestore
*(Bonus) Experience in building cross-platform desktop apps
Job posted on
15 November 2023