Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
Our new Lead Generation Manager has the following knowledge and experience:
- 2-3 years of outbound sales/lead generation experience in IT/Tech Services company;
- Successful experience of planning and executing multi-channel outbound campaigns, from lead generation to qualification of leads for further communication with the sales manager;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Proactivity in building an effective process of lead generation and outbound sales;
- Willingness to take responsibility for the result and participate in campaigns planning, including proposals for ICP, writing pitches, planning sequences, etc;
- Creative approach and willingness to contact leads through all possible channels, both in mass campaigns and in personal contact with specific leads;
- Strong focus on results and proactiveness to improve them.
- Generating leads according to ICPs and active participation in ICPs definition according to business goals;
- Planning and execution of multi-channel outbound sales campaigns, aimed at converting cold leads into prospects;
- Analysis of existing methods of conducting outbound sales campaigns and making proposals for their development;
- Close cooperation with business development and marketing teams to define and execute the best approaches in attracting clients;
- Monitoring of industry best practices with their further implementation into work;
- Reporting on the results of executed campaigns with their thorough analysis and suggestions for further improvement.
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered ;)
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Numerous corporate events: tournaments, sports events, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current