Who we are
Payment aggregator with 300 payment methods and as a next stage payment ewallet with electronic money emission: Payop opens up new opportunities for international online financial transactions to commercial entities, private entrepreneurs, merchants, freelancers and other professionals who require a simple but at the same time convenient method of accepting and sending payments with a minimum of bureaucracy and formalities for launch.
– Perform Transaction Monitoring on a regular basis
– Conduct a thorough investigation of specific cases and filing Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) when required
– Conduct a robust risk assessment of merchants whereby specifically looking at AML/CFT and Fraud risks, business model, business practices, industry, jurisdictions etc.
– Conduct customer due diligence
– Conduct screening against Sanctions, Adverse media and PEP lists
– Analyse fraudulent transaction patterns, identifying trends and providing actionable insights to mitigate risks and improve our fraud detection system
– Work with dispute and chargeback/refund processes
– Monitor AML/СFT and Fraud rules for suspicious or unusual transactions configured in the system to ensure their maximum efficiency
– Respond to Provider requests (AML/KYC, transactions investigation, recalls, complaints etc.)
– Respond to requests from other counterparties (merchants, payers, law enforcement agencies, etc.)
– Proactively participate in the development and improvement of AML processes and Fraud screening processes
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior management to develop and implement effective manuals and procedures
– Train newcomers and leading their learning during the first 2 weeks
– Conduct Quality Assurance of newcomers work in accordance with described process
– Participation in the Compliance Committee
– Report to senior leadership (prepare necessary reports, covering issues and recommendations)
Requirements & skills
– 3+ years of experience in an analytical or operational role within AML/CFT or Fin Crime areas, preferably but not obligatory in the payment industry
– Proven track record of working with Transaction monitoring and AML/CFT investigations and SAR drafting
– Understanding of international ML/TF and Fraud typologies
– Strong knowledge of Chargeback, Refunds and dispute process
– Proven ability to analyse large and complex datasets
– Good to have experience in creating visualizations (Excel, Google Sheets, Power BI, Miro, Draw.io etc.)
– Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to details
– Communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
– Ownership of your area of expertise, proactively seeking ways to enhance reports, – processes and systems
– Upper intermediate English skills
– Opportunity to work on cutting-edge payment technologies
– Collaborative and supportive work environment
– Opportunities for professional development and growth
– Paid vacation days, sick leaves
– Flexible working opportunities
– Accounting services for ukrainian-based candidates
– Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy
→ CV screening
→ HR interview
→ HM interview
→ Test task
→ Job Offer
Does this position fit you? Join us and send your CV (with self-presentation and desired salary)!
We will review your application within one business week. If we see the match, we will contact you for an interview.
Payop is a payment service provider, licensed by MAS (Singapore) and FINTRAC (Canada). We collect payments from the website through Payop checkout page. We offer 500+ international and local payment methods in one single integration and help to simplify payment control through the unified interface.
Among popular payment methods that we offer Payop develops its own payment channels in Europe. We participate in Open Banking popularisation, it’s a new bank transfer technology supported by the European Union. Our technical and financial expertise helps us to create innovations and move all market forward. We’ve already created three unique features and we plan to disrupt the payment market in 2024.
Payop Team is young, ambitious and hardworking. Our product is technology, but people create this code. We keep learning and experimenting with new ideas. Payop Team fuels our rocket growing product.
We have offices in Ukraine, Singapore, Canada, Poland.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current