BETER is a leading international provider of eSports and sports content.
We create and provide 24/7 live broadcasts supplemented with live data. We hold more than 45,000 events every month and are constantly increasing our capacity, expanding our portfolio in new directions.
We are currently looking for a Video & Technical Engineer who will support our Serbian location.
- Administration of software video mixer vMix.
- Flussonic Stream software video server administration.
- Support for broadcasts, vMix/Flussonic.
- Organization of video archive system backup.
- Backup of working configurations.
- Preparation, switching and configuration of the equipment necessary for the operation of broadcasts and streaming.
- Participation in setting up, monitoring, maintenance of equipment for organizing broadcasts, setting up cameras and studio equipment (web cameras, HDMI splitters, encoders).
- Preparation of equipment and technical support of the filming process in the company's studio and on field sites, for new projects/locations/tasks.
- Detection, prompt localization and elimination of technical problems that arise.
- Implementation of innovations and automation of work, optimization of equipment.
Required skills and experience:
- PC configuration skills, server equipment.
- Knowledge of the principles of construction and operation of computer networks.
- Be familiar with streaming protocols (RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Mpeg, SRT).
knowledge of SDI, HDMI, DP, VGA video signal interface standards.
Understanding the working principle and differences of HEVC, H264, H265, FFmpeg video encoders.
- Experience with software solutions for mixing and streaming vmix, OBS, Wirecast.
- PC ownership only at the administrator level.
The advantage will be:
- Experience with Wowza, Flussonic video servers.
- Experience with NewTek NDI.
- Experience with a set of libraries ffmpeg, libavcodec.
- Installation skills, video, audio equipment.
- Experience using and configuring Blackmagic hardware.
- Skills of working with graphics (raster and vector) and video editors.
- Ability to implement progressive solutions.
- 20 working days of paid vacation, 100% coverage of sick leave, 5 paid days per year for force majeure and maternity leave for mothers and fathers.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
BETER is a leading international provider of esports and sports content.
We create and provide round-the-clock live broadcasts, supplemented with live data and odds, of more than 32 thousand sports and eSports events from Ukraine and Europe. Live broadcasts of these tournaments reach 35 million monthly views in 150+ countries. We are now 400+ and we continue to grow rapidly.
We make a product at the intersection of technology and entertainment. To stay in the top positions in our niche, relying on data, we write software for our needs: tools for organizing and managing tournaments, analytical tools, our CRM and Video Streaming platform.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni