Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 150+ professionals in Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine and the Philippines.
About Our Client
Our client is a financial technology company serving asset managers, insurances, pension funds and wealth managers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Application Support Analyst to join our team. This will give you an excellent chance to learn the Carne business from a Risk, Oversight, Compliance and Due Diligence perspective. The Senior Application Support Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation and optimal performance of our application. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting new FinTech company in changing the way the Fund Management industry works.
What are the minimum requirements you need for the role?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient level of working with Microsoft Office 365
- At least 5 years of Service Desk experience triaging and resolving tickets
- Experience working with Service Desk tools
What is the role and your responsibilities?
- Respond to user inquiries and troubleshoot application issues promptly and professionally.
- Assist users with application configuration, customization, and usage guidance.
- Collaborate with developers and L2 engineers to address and resolve incidents.
- Provide first line non-technical support and problem triage
- Build and maintain knowledge base articles for software applications and common re-occurring support requests
- Provide support to clients through configuration, pre go-live testing, go-live and ongoing product support
- Prioritize and manage support requests based on urgency, impact, and SLA requirements.
- Escalate critical issues to the appropriate teams and ensure timely resolution.
- Partner with client relationship management team and clients to deliver objectives for client on-boarding to Carnes technology platform - Curator.
- Document on-boarding playbooks and training materials for technology platform products
- Foster positive relationships with users and provide exceptional customer service.
- Mentor junior L1 Support Analysts joining the team
What competencies do you require?
- Positive, energetic, and solutions-based team player who is willing to help and support colleagues
- Passionate about helping customers and resolving their issues
- Can do attitude and enthusiastic about using technology to improve how people work
- Solution Finder, can investigate, diagnose, identify a problem, propose and verify a solution
- Loves to learn, discover, improve
- Experience in the Fund Management / Financial Services industry or related field
- Familiarity with ITIL and using Atlassian products - JIRA, Service Desk and Confluence.
What we offer
- Opportunity to enhance your career by gaining invaluable business experience from some of the most forward-thinking professionals in the German finance sector.
- Ability to work fully remote.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable and friendly work environment and proactive constantly developing team.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Additional benefits may apply.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT and Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realise ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current