We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Software Backend Engineer to join our growing R&D team. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to help implement our next generation of features, while also gaining valuable knowledge about the release life cycle domain. With the support of our talented team, you’ll have the chance to take your skills to the next level.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders (Product, Sales, Customers, etc.)
- Lead the development of complex, cross-team features as a solution owner. Be the one to define the solution architecture across the entire stack.
- Lead the architecture, design, and implementation of our core product using the latest Big Data and Backend technologies.
- Have a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform, such as deployment, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Lead and participate in critical technical and product discussions with leaders across our engineering, product, and business teams.
- Ownership of the entirety of your features, including API design, implementation, automated testing, and rollout.
- Create testable, well-documented code, troubleshoot, participate in code reviews, and optimize backend performance.
- First and foremost – Team player with strong self-learning abilities and high communication skills.
- 3+ years of architecting complex SAAS web platform backend services:
infrastructure, API, server-side business logic, continuous deployment
- 5+ years of proven experience with node.js.
- 2+ years of experience with container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in DevOps technologies and CI/CD ecosystem
- Experience working with cloud services in a microservices environment
- Knowledge and experience with Go-Big Advantage
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Spoken English
Apply now and will contact you within 24 hours:)
Start a new page of your career growth with us!
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT-industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni