As Senior QA Automation Engineer, you’ll work closely with our development team in order to improve the quality of our deliverables. We expect you will work with our development team to resolve various problems. You will identify opportunities for automation within software processes, you will design and execute manual and automated QA tests for both web and desktop applications.
- 4+ yrs experience with automating tests using various frameworks.
- Experience with both web applications and desktop applications.
- Technical background, with the ability to interact with developers and understand how changes in one software component might affect other components.
- Good Linux knowledge, ability to do basic troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with Pytest, Selenium, and Allure will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of database architecture and structured query language
- Familiar Jira and TestRail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new requirements.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Support overall QA activities - Testing Methodology, Test Cases, Test Plans
- Perform manual testing of various desktop and web-related tickets (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing)
- Design and develop a test automation framework. Implement automated tests to improve our existing test suite and work towards the goal of having complete automation.
- Advance our overall QA strategy as we work towards Continuous - Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Work in close collaboration with the development team to help produce high-quality software. Understand and translate business requirements to technical and then testing requirements
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Manage any issues that may arise and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Share technical expertise with the rest of the QA team
At Teramind, we’re a collaborative, forward-thinking team where new ideas come to life, experience is valued and talent is incubated.
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market.
- Career-growth opportunities.
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a perfect fit for every requirement we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself contributing to the team, we want to hear your story.
You can expect up to 3 interviews:
Intro-call (30 min)
Technical Interview (1h)
Final interview (1h)
All roles require reference and background checks
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Teramind is a hybrid, global workforce building the next-generation Insider Risk Management and User Behavior Analytics platform.
Join our team of innovators who are redefining insider risk management through cutting edge technology. More than 10,000 organizations across the globe use Teramind to mitigate insider threats and protect their sensitive company data with the most robust, enterprise-grade software on the market.
As a global team, Teramind embraces an inclusive and flexible work environment and team culture. We win together, learn from each other and respect each other while delivering best-in-class security solutions.
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni