We are looking for Support Team Lead to organize effective customer support processes in the company and form a support team to ensure high customer satisfaction with our products.
- Establishment, leading and development of customer technical support team (USA and Europe time zones).
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and overall leadership of service delivery quality and efficiency.
- General support case management: logging, prioritization, troubleshooting, escalation (when necessary), closing, and follow-up.
- Escalations management.
- During your work, you will closely collaborate with other departments (R&D, product, sales, etc.)
- We expect you to be ready for the occasional business trips.
- We work remotely during the war, and after the end of the war, we will be hybrid remote in Kyiv.
- This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge AI technologies in the fast-changing automotive sector.
- You’ll be working with a highly experienced and skilled team: we move rapidly, iterate quickly, and define success by the business outcomes, not the volume of output you produce.
- You’ll be part of a well-funded scale-up that’s on a very exciting growth trajectory.
- You’ll have a unique opportunity to create a support team from scratch.
- Direct service contract with the Israel office.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in customer technical support and leading a support team in a technology-driven company.
- Good understanding of support processes.
- Ability to build trusted customer relationships and provide first-class support experience.
- Full operational command of English and Ukrainian, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of work with customer service systems like Zendesk.
- Experience in working with logs, Front-End console, and APIs.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL or SQL (basic queries), AWS, Postman is a significant benefit.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Intercultural competence.
- Experience in conducting customer training is an advantage.
- Ability to establish effective, strong partnerships with all levels and roles inside and outside the company.
- A relevant IT education is an advantage.
Bonus skills and experience:
- We would love to hear from anyone with a background of support of AI/ML/computer vision products in the automotive sector or interested in these technologies.
Ravin.ai is a British-Israeli tech startup with a globally distributed team of around 50+ people, serving industry-leading players in the mobility space.
Our technology allows vehicles to be scanned using a smartphone or CCTV-style cameras and then automatically detects damages and vehicle condition.
Our mission is to bring trust and efficiency wherever vehicles operate or change hands, by using computer vision AI technology to make vehicle inspections faster and more reliable.
We were featured in TIME Magazine as one of the top 100 inventions of 2022.
The company is well funded by mobility giants from US, Europe, and APAC as well as large VC funds and already has contracts with some of the largest mobility customers.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current