We are looking for highly organized Product Manager to join KnowledgeGate team. The Product Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong leadership qualities, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Determination of the product development strategy in the short and long term;
• Search for topics and development of a roadmap for the creation of e-commerce/electronic payment products in accordance with the company's strategy;
• Development of a content plan for the product;
• Controlling plan and checking the execution of tasks (contents managers, designers, Back-end, Front-end and QA);
• Search and collection of necessary digital goods for the project;
• Building analytics and monthly reporting;
• Optimization of operational processes.
Knowledge and skills:
• Experience as a product manager or similar position;
• Experience in launching and developing projects in e-commerce;
• Experience in developing and implementing a marketing strategy;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, experience at collaborating with cross-functional teams;
• Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Join our team for:
• Competitive compensation;
• Paid sick leaves;
• Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
• Flexible working hours;
• Professional growth and development;
• Dynamic and friendly working environment.
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Job posted on
14 November 2023