We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced Game Designer who shares our passion for creating light yet profound casual idle lifesims.
involve crafting unique gaming experiences for our players. You will work on mathematics, balance, and monetization.
- Balance and Mathematics: Creating balanced gameplay mechanics in our projects.
- Monetization: Developing strategies for successful game monetization.
- Feature Creation: Designing new gameplay features and mechanics.
- Experience with multi-currency balance in games.
- Knowledge of game session design.
- Experience with monetization and monetization points in mobile games.
- Experience in soft launches, releases, and live operations for projects with a large player base.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in Game Design Documents (GDD).
- Proactivity and communication skills.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Self-learning aptitude and fundamental skills (work experience or personal projects).
We develop casual idle lifesim games and manage everything from marketing to game releases. We foster a friendly atmosphere and actively discuss industry competitors. We're ready to train our new team members but are looking for outstanding learning abilities and basic skills (work experience or personal projects). We work remotely.
We will definitely get in touch with you if your answers meet our expectations.
*Before the interview, please play Idle Guy.
About Heatherglade Ltd
Heatherglade - works on mobile games in casual idle lifesim. Founded in 2015, registered in Cyprus. Our goal is to deepen and enhance products in the casual idle lifesim genre through innovative game mechanics, vivid emotions, and modern technologies.
Job posted on
14 November 2023