We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources Director (HRD) to join our team. The HRD will play a crucial role in shaping and implementing human resources strategies to support our company's growth and success. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and have a strong background in all aspects of HR management.
Apply for the vacancy if you have:
- proven 3+ years experience on HR leadership position
- experience in IT Companies with a Hybrid Work Format
- analytical and strategic skills
- strong written and verbal command of English (B1)
- leadership qualities
- conflict resolution skills
- decision-making and risk management advanced knowledge
- project and event management skills
Workforce Planning: Forecasting future personnel needs based on the company's strategic objectives
Recruitment and Staff Selection: Creating and implementing hiring strategies for specialists in alignment with business requirements
HR Brand Development: Engaging with existing and potential employees to create an attractive workplace for high-level professionals
Development and Implementation of Internal Policies: Handling onboarding, offboarding, bonus policies, workplace organization and more
Performance Management and Employee Development: Designing a performance evaluation system and feedback mechanism, as well as employee growth systems
Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution: Managing conflicts and resolving disputes.
Corporate Culture Development: Contributing to the development of corporate culture
Training and Employee Development: Organizing employee training and development programs
Ensuring Compliance with Labor Legislation: Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations
Participation in Organizational Structure Formation and Methodology Implementation: Involvement in shaping the organizational structure and introducing new methodologies
HR Department Budgeting: Budgeting HR department expenses
What we offer:
- competitive salary in the IT field fixed in € or $
- 7 hours working day 10:00-18:00 (with lunch break)
- private entrepreneur formalization
- full taxation coverage from the company’s side
- hybrid schedule opportunity
- informal and friendly team
- 16 paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holidays
- 10 paid sick leave
- courses/training reimbursement
- corporate team building and activities
Gamzix was established in March 2020, however our professional team have released game engine 5 months later and today we are proud that players from all over the world can enjoy our high quality games.
Our game engine was developed with the latest technologies and market trends. It combines best graphic, sounds, big range of marketing and analytics tools.
We believe that the best product can be delivered only when technologies and professional skills meet together. All our employees have great experience in slot development and all of us wish to bring the best product to market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 November 2023