Growe welcomes those who are excited to:
- Lead the Payments Team, and ensure it has the right expertise,
guidance, and support to be able to achieve its goals;
- Understand and implement payments strategy, have strong vision of
short-, mid- and long-term goals and ways to achieve them;
- Define and adjust the team's goals and KPIs, and regularly monitor
their achievement and progress;
- Make sure that goals of operations, integrations, and business
development directions are synchronized;
- Keep up with current industry trends, new technology solutions,
commercial opportunities, and stay informed about competitors'
positions, achievements, and target markets situation.
We need your professional experience:
- Higher education;
- Upper-Intermediate English level with ability to discuss business;
- 4+ years in online payments industry;
- 3+ years of leading the team with a strong track record of leading
diverse teams and delivering results;
- Tech Background is a big plus;
- Strong communication experience with foreign customers, partners,
- Strong knowledge of online payments industry;
- Excellent understanding of key payment metrics and payment product
- Understanding of payment business development, integration,
operations, and fraud prevention processes;
- Open and ready for business trips.
What we offer:
- Tax coverage;
- Medical insurance & financial aid;
- Benefit Cafeteria (compensation for the gym /stomatology/
psychological service & etc.);
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation;
- Annual salary review (based on performance);
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Individual annual training budget which allows to visit paid
conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- Free lunches at the office.
Here at Growe, we operate boldly in the iGaming and Entertainment industries, uniting brands worldwide and gathering expertise from diverse markets.
Our main goal is to see the potential and unlock opportunities: from launching new iGaming brands all over Asia, Africa and Latin America to giving our team players a “once-in-a-life” chance to succeed.
We create a talented team, enabling us to maintain the leading positions in technological and marketing achievements.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni