We`re rapidly growing and inviting a Reconciliation Associate to our team.
You would be running such tasks as:
• Perform daily reconciliation of our client’s financial transactions and payments with the data registered in our systems;
• Identify and resolve deviations, errors, or inconsistencies in calculations;
• Ensure compliance with internal procedures for controlling financial transactions and ensuring high-data accuracy.
Required skills and expertise:
• Perseverance, attention to detail;
• Ability to find discrepancies and eliminate them;
• High level of responsibility and autonomy;
• At least 2+ years of experience in a Reconciliation or related position;
• High Education in Economics or related field;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Experience working in a payment system or billing department will be a plus;
• Intermediate English.
Care for your health and well-being
• 100 % paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• Medical support;
• Benefits Cafeteria (budget for gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.);
• Ability to work remotely or in the office (as you wish);
• Corporate gifts & events.
Professional growth & development
• Competitive salary with annual salary promotions;
• The annual budget for professional courses, conferences, workshops, and books;
• Internal training courses;
• Work with a team of professionals and have the opportunity to share knowledge.
• Dynamic and result-oriented work environment;
• The ability to influence product development at an early stage;
• Openness to new ideas and approaches, healthy team discussions;
• No “red tape” culture.
Paycord - is a Ukrainian PayTech company. Our product is a payment service that connects interested business clients with providers that offer access to local and international payment methods.
At Paycord we understand the importance of expansion. Our goal is to make life easier for businesses who enter new markets. We are here to help different businesses strengthen their performance on emerging markets.
Job posted on
14 November 2023