We are looking for a passionate Retention professional who can integrate into our team and apply all their modern marketing skills. We keep our finger on the market's pulse and adhere to CRM framework standards. The Retention specialist will play a key role in shaping the strategy for non-promotional content coverage of the client base, setting up micro-processes within the department from scratch, and making decisions despite incomplete information.
- Planning the schedule of promotions and mailings.
- Creating and testing client segments to determine which clients to retain/bring back.
- Launching turnkey promotions and bonus campaigns.
Setting technical tasks for marketing content (banners, emails, copywriting).
- Sending communications (SMS, email, web/mobile push, call center, in-app).
- Analyzing campaign effectiveness and identifying growth points.
- Searching for and testing hypotheses to improve existing mechanisms.
- Cross-functionally collaborating with product, IT, analytics, customer support, design, risk, and marketing teams.
- Experience with ESP/CRM/CDP systems (knowledge of Optimove is a plus).
- Understanding of marketing mechanics in betting and gambling.
- Analytical skills. Experience in PowerBI or Tableau. Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables.
- Ability to delve into base segmentation and identify growth points.
- Knowledge of product metrics.
- Knowledge of direct communication channel standards and benchmarks.
- At least 3 years of experience. If less than 3 years but experience aligns with the description, candidates can apply.
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English (required for text verification, contractor communication, and setting tasks).
- Experience in gambling or betting.
- Knowledge of the Indian, Brazilian, and African markets.
- Experience in Agile philosophy.
- Ability to create informative and aesthetically pleasing reports in Excel.
- Basic understanding of statistics and probability theory.
- Design sense, ability to distinguish between good and bad content and provide feedback.
- KPIs for the probationary period:
- Launch one non-promotional (content-based) marketing mechanism.
- Implement a process to control the frequency of informational mailings.
- Develop a metric for covering the client flow with communications.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Work in a company where there is no bureaucracy and decisions are made quickly
- Work in a friendly atmosphere among people who love their work
- Qualified department heads who are interested in the development of team members
- Performance review
- Annual bonuses, bonuses based on performance
- 20 working days of vacation, 5 days off and sick pay
Gamicorp Development is an advanced aggregation platform. Our object is to serve a top-notch software and business solutions for IGaming Industry to boost business. We cooperate with the best online providers and deliver multiple content verticals.
We are looking for the best specialists in the industry.
Job posted on
14 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni