Looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our dynamic team, working on a project for Ascendix's Luxembourg-based client.
Flibco provides a personalized transportation service allowing to reach the main European airports. There are several applications for collaborators and users: web and mobile app for travelers, web applications for S2S and D2G administrators, mobile applications for S2S and D2G drivers, and mobile application specified on tickets. All modules work together to ensure the operation of travel services
Tech Stack: Java 17, Spring Boot, Maven, Git, MongoDB, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kibana, Azure Web Services, Azure DevOps, ELK Stack
Project team: PM, BA, Solution Architect, Java developers, front-end developers, QAs, mobile developers
What We're Looking For:
- Proficiency in Java technologies
- A deep understanding of APIs and microservices patterns
- Extensive experience with Java (at least version 11), Spring Boot, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in database theory, SQL, and best practices for No-SQL databases
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Boot integration testing
- Adherence to best engineering practices like SOLID, KISS, DRY, and more
- Writing efficient code that thrives in concurrent and high-load environments
- A strong grasp of estimation techniques
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate English proficiency
As a Plus:
- Experience in DevOps with Terraform and Helm Charts
- Azure Cloud expertise
- Knowledge of Redis
- Craft and implement technical solutions from the ground up, creating scalable and robust systems/components that align with current business needs
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality and foster team collaboration
- Proactively drive system improvements to keep our technology stack at its best.
By clicking the "Apply" button for the vacancy, you automatically consent to process your personal data.
We sincerely appreciate each response and the expressed interest in our job opening. If we do not contact you within a week, it means that, at this moment, your CV has not been selected for further consideration for this position. Nevertheless, we will keep your resume in our candidate database and will definitely inform you if a vacancy that matches your experience becomes available.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in .com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni