!!! Only candidates that are in Sofia - Bulgaria or can move there !!!
Who we are?
We develops and operates, a cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision-based online services. Our platform is already deployed at
What would you be doing?
We’re looking for a React.js expert with extensive experience to join our team:
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Be part of a scrum team and work closely with the product owner, QA, DevOps and other team members
• Work closely with the product team to design the system
• Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for
• Collaborate with and support our delivery and customer support teams to implement successful projects
based on the platform you will be developing
What do we need from you?
• At least 4 years of experience with React.js development – required
algorithms, JSX, and Babel – required
• Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle,
etc – required
• Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries –
• Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools
like GIT, popular frontend development tools – required
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development - required
• Ability to work according to standards and mentor team members with best practices
• Great interpersonal skills with leadership abilities
• Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
• Self-learner and passionate about new technologies
APOM Solutions — IT company with the offices in Ukraine and USA. Provides outstaff & outsource services and takes its origin from Ukraine.
We connect clients from all over the world with experienced developers from different countries. We create and unite the most powerful international teams.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni