We are a marketing performance company that is known on the market as a reliable partner for advertisers and publishers. Founded in 2019, we've earned trust by adapting to market changes and exceeding expectations. With a dynamic team, we outpace competitors, driving profits through affiliate expertise and creative ingenuity.
Now we are looking for a Market Development Manager, who will strengthen the team by bringing new expertise and approaches to increase the overall results (income & ROI) and quality of these results.
Main functional responsibilities:
• proactively seeks and onboards new partners and brands;
• analyzes market competitors regularly (websites, keywords, etc.) and suggests a plan of necessary actions to stay competitive;
• negotiates mutually beneficial deals with partners and cultivates strong, lasting relationships;
• generates and presents comprehensive reports with key strategic data to senior stakeholders;
• implements initiatives to boost traffic growth, explore new growth opportunities, and enhance ROI;
• continuously optimizes existing partnerships;
• analyzes results and quality of traffic for further optimization of cooperation model with brands/partners;
• develops and negotiates contracts, integrating their requirements into business operations;;
• represents the company at events and exhibitions;
• ensures that weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs are met and achieved;
• mentors less experienced colleagues on demand;
• maintains and shares professional knowledge within the team.
• 2+ years experience in the affiliate marketing industry (gambling);
• experience in expanding and closing deals with partners/brands;
• knowledge of the main sources and specifics of various types of traffic and their effectiveness;
• experience working with different geos;
• experience working on the affiliate side & brand side as well;
• knowledge of various pricing models (CPA, CPL, RevShare, Hybrid);
• Upper-intermediate level of English.
What we offer:
• possibility of remote work;
• paid vacation - 24 working days;
• annual salary review;
• opportunity for career growth within the company.
Job posted on
14 November 2023