It is a high-growth SaaS company selling IT Service Management, a space that is being propelled into high growth as businesses worldwide accelerate their digital transformation and start to adopt new workstyles for their employees. The company is recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM and is the mid-tier industry leader in Gartner Peer Insights. AWS awarded the company their Rising ISV Star Award for 2022.
It has over 4,000 customers in 140 countries. Deployed in 42 different languages and used daily by over 100,000 system administrators. The software impacts the daily working lives of over 9 million end users.
We are looking for a Full Stack Team Lead who will lead the development of the next generation of the product, a SaaS microservices solution architecture deployed in the AWS cloud.
About the role:
- Lead, initiate, and drive results while working closely and collaborating with peers, managers, and stakeholders.
- Develop advanced, enterprise-grade, high-performance, and scalable React web applications according to the latest guidelines and best practices.
- Develop full-stack cloud web applications and the service, on top of AWS cloud, utilizing and harnessing required AWS technologies & services.
- Design the cloud solutions and infrastructure.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features.
- 5+ years of hands-on programming experience as a full-stack developer
- Team-leading experience.
- Experience with backend technologies - Java/ Node.js.
- Experienced working with Databases.
- You're versed in software engineering principles and practices - Agile development.
- You're able to work independently and in a team.
- B.Sc. Computer Science.
- English (Upper-Intermediate +)
Apply now and will contact you within 24 hours:)
Note: Please include your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience:)
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT-industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.
Job posted on
14 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni